Registration FeesThe registration fee for pre-registered delegates includes:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions and entry to the exhibition hall
- Delegate bag and meeting material
- Morning and afternoon coffee/refreshment breaks and lunch
- Attendance at the Welcome Reception
- Option of Conference Dinner. Tickets can be purchased for a small nominal fee of €10.00 per delegate and €15 per guest at time of registration subject to availability.
- Accommodation during the meeting
Terms and Conditions of Registration
Before you proceed with your registration, please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
Notification of cancellations should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not send an email confirming that you wish to cancel your place at the conference you will still be liable to pay the fees. Substitutions can be made at any time.Terms and Conditions of Registration
- Up to and including 10 June 2013:The registration fee will be refunded except for administration fee €35 .
- After 10 June 2013:No refunds on registration fees will be made.No shows will not be refunded.
Payment of Registration Fees
Full payment must be made by credit card at the time of registering. Credit cards accepted are VISA, MasterCard and VISA Debit card. Not accepted are American Express, Switch, Solo or Maestro cards.
5 STAR HOTEL
- Juan Carlos I***** hotel is part of the venue complex. Only one minute away of the Conference Hall, offers great location, service and discount prices for our delegates.
Av. Diagonal, 661, Barcelona.
3 and 4 STAR HOTELS
- The NH Rallye*** hotel in Barcelona offers an excellent location in the heart of one of the city’s most popular business and tourist areas.("Les Corts" Metro Station). The hotel is located just one block from the FC Barcelona stadium and a 25-minute walk from the Palau de Congressos de Catalunya ("Zona Universitària" Metro Station-7 min journey).
Travessera de les Corts, 150 - Barcelona
- The NH Constanza**** hotel is located near Diagonal Avenue, the heart of the business and shopping area of Barcelona.("Les Corts" Metro Station) Only 30 minute-walk to the Conference Hall. Also connected by two metro stations apart or tramway.(from “L’illa” Stop T1, T2& T3) to “Zona Universitària
C/ Déu I Mata, 69 - Barcelona
- The Husa Illa**** hotel in Barcelona offers an excellent location in the heart of one of the city’s most popular business and tourist areas. The hotel is located just one block from the FC Barcelona stadium and a 30-minute walk from the Palau de Congresos de Palau de Congressos de Catalunya, or a 15-minute journey by both Metro and tram (T1, T2 & T3) from “Maria Cristina” Stop to “Zona Universitària”
Av. Diagonal, 555 - Barcelona
- The Husa International Cool Local*** is located in the heart of Barcelona, right in the Ramblas and within the city’s historic downtown. The hotel allows you to enjoy the city’s most vibrant hide-outland is next to metro station Liceu (L3) which is 20 min to the Palau de Congresos de Catalunya. Stop to “Zona Universitària”
C/ La Rambla, 78-80 - Barcelona
The Technical Secretariat has booked blocks of rooms in different hotel price categories for the conference.
All rates quoted on the hotel reservation form are per room, per night and include breakfast and VAT.
Tourist tax is not included, to be paid directly to the hotel.
Accommodation fees. Prices in Euros (E). 10% VAT included
Free internet available in all hotels.
For additional information and changes in the hotel reservation, please send and e-mail to the Technical Secretariat (email@example.com).
If you should require to book a room arriving before the 9th of July or departing after the 13th July, please contact the Technical Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
9 June 2013: Hotels deadline.
No refunds will be made for cancellations received after 9th June 2013. In case the hotel can resell the room and don’t charge any fee, the Technical Secretariat will refund the money.
Cancellations in Husa Juan Carlos I received after 5th April will not be refunded.
For further information please contact the conference organisers at email@example.comGo back